- chiffon fabric $5/yd (I used synthetic.), better yet, use scraps for free!
- hair pin blanks (available at craft stores in the jewelry section) $2/pack of 2
- needle & matching thread
- crystal seed beads & matching sequins (I used clear/crystal beads with silver sequins)
- tulle (that matches your fabric)
- glue (E6000 is the best for this purpose. Use with caution. Please, do not hot glue these.)
- embroidery hoop (sort of optional)
Finished product can be purchased here.
Ok, it may seem like a lot of materials, but you don’t need very much of each thing, and the project itself isn’t difficult. :)